It is always good to win a gift card, especially if it is from Amazon, as you will have hundreds of product options to choose how to use your balance.
Therefore, in this article we’ll teach you how to check your Amazon gift card balance so you’ll know how much you can spend on your gift.
In addition, if you want to know how to check Amazon gift card balance online, you are in the right place! We will teach you how to check your balance step by step.
Plus, you will also learn how to see your balance using the Amazon app to verify it and if there is or not a phone number to check your Amazon card balance. All these processes are very simple, just like how to check credit card balance.
Read on to learn more details about your Amazon gift card.
- How Can I Check My Balance On My Amazon Gift Card
- How To Check Amazon Gift Card Balance Online
- Amazon App To Verify Balance
- Phone Number To Check Amazon Card Balance
How Can I Check My Balance On My Amazon Gift Card
If you have used gift cards before, you can check your total balance only through your Amazon account. In addition, it is also possible to check the balance of a gift card that has not yet been used, which is especially useful if you have won one and do not know how much it is worth.
Well, luckily there are many ways for you to check your Amazon gift card balance, but you will have to make an Amazon account. You can consult this data both over the internet and through a mobile free app.
How To Check Amazon Gift Card Balance Online
To check your Amazon gift card balance online on your desktop, you will have to visit the Amazon website and create an account. After that, follow the next steps:
- After visiting the Amazon website and creating your account, log into your Amazon account. At the top of the site, on the right side of the screen, look for the phrase “Hello, Log in”. Click on it to go to the login page. Enter your email (or username) and password.
- Go to “Accounts and lists” button on the navigation bar. Then click on the option “Your account”, located in the left column.
- Click the option “Gift Cards”. You will be able to see the balance of your gift card. If you have not logged in yet, click on “Redeem a Gift Card” and enter the PIN found behind the card. Click on “Enter” and your gift card will be signed in your account and you will be able to see your total balance.
Amazon App To Verify Balance
In addition to being able to check your balance on the website, you can also consult it through the Amazon mobile app. It is available for free on Google Play and App Store for Android and iPhone.
To use the Amazon app to verify your gift card balance, you must:
- Download the “Amazon” app from your device’s app store.
- Log into your account using your registered email and password.
- Click on the three bars at the top left of the screen to open more settings.
- Click on “Your Account” and then on “Manage gift card balance”.
- Enter the PIN of your gift card and click “Apply to your balance”. You will have signed the card to your account.
- There, you can check the amount available on your gift card, in addition to being able to manage other functions as reload it.
Phone Number To Check Amazon Card Balance
Unfortunately, there are no specific call center services for Amazon gift cards over the phone. The easiest ways for you to check your Amazon gift card balance is through the website and the app!
Already know the balance of your Amazon gift card? Then enter the Amazon Store now and buy what you want!