Won a Walmart gift card and don’t know how much you have to spend? Don’t worry anymore! In this article we’ll show you how to check Walmart Visa gift card balance!
Cards are alternatives gift perfect to special dates, commonly used to present friends, relatives and family members. The Walmart gift card is a great option, as the store has several different sectors and products that increase your purchase options.
In the meantime, to find out what you can buy, you need to know how much is available on your gift card. That’s why you will learn how to check Walmart gift card balance online!
Also, you are going to learn if there is or not an app to check Walmart card balance and a phone number to check Walmart credit card balance!
All these processes are very simple, just like how to check credit card balance.
- How To Check Walmart Visa Gift Card Balance
- How To Check Walmart Gift Card Balance Online
- App To Check Walmart Card Balance
- Phone Number To Check Walmart Credit Card Balance
How To Check Walmart Visa Gift Card Balance
The Walmart gift card can be used as many times as you like until you run out of balance. As a reminder, gift cards can not be used for recurring automatic payments for subscriptions and it is not reloadable. You can use it both in physical stores and in the virtual store and redeem credits from the Walmart gift card to buy whatever you want.
But, you will need to have some essential information at hand to check your gift card balance. Take your card and write down the Gift Card Number (located on the front of the card), the 3-digit Security Code (located on the back of the card) and the Expiration Date.
If you want to know the balance of your Walmart gift card, we have good news: there are many ways for you to do this. It is possible to check the balance through the internet, the mobile app and even a Walmart service phone number.
How To Check Walmart Gift Card Balance Online
As stated before, there is a way to check your Walmart card balance online from your desktop. To check your Walmart gift card balance online, you must:
- Open your computer’s browser.
- Access the Walmart Visa Gift Card website.
- Register your card by entering your Gift Card Number, the 3-digit Security Code and the Expiration Date.
- Click “Check Balance”.
App To Check Walmart Card Balance
You can also check the balance of your Walmart gift card on your cell phone using the free mobile app “Walmart Shopping & Grocery”. The app is available on Google Play for Android and on App Store for iPhone. Download to follow the steps on how to view the balance.
To check your Walmart gift card balance through the app, you need to:
- Download the app “Walmart Shopping & Grocery” from your phone’s app store.
- Open it and register by creating an email and password for your new Walmart account (if you already have one, just log in using your information).
- Select the option “Your account”, click “Gift Card and then “Balance”.
- Enter the card number, the security code and expiration date in the spaces provided and click on “Check Balance”.
Phone Number To Check Walmart Credit Card Balance
Another way to check your Walmart gift card balance is by phone call. Fortunately, Walmart has a specific call center to answer questions and provide gift card services.
Just call 1-866-633-9096 and give the Gift Card Number, the 3-digit Security Code and the Expiration Date to the attendant and ask for the card balance.
Now you know three ways to check your Walmart gift card balance! Follow our tips and visit a Walmart store to spend your credits!